Accuracy and diagnostic functions for maximum industrial productivity.
Fluke 80 Series V has replaced series 80 Series III.
The New 80 Series consists of the following models:
- Fluke 83V Industrial DMM
- Fluke 87V True RMS Industrial DMM
- Fluke 87-5E/2 Industrial Electricians Combo Kit (Replaces 87 V/E)
The new 80 series V are independently tested to comply with the 2nd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
New features for maximum productivity.
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 80 Series V significantly easier to read than older models
All inputs are protected to Category III, 1000 V and Category IV 600 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 µF capacitance range
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle