Dranetz has been in the business of Power Quality Monitoring and Test & Measurement longer than many of their competitors have been in existence. Throughout the last 50 years, members of their staff have held patents, sat on advisory boards and standards committees, and contributed to standards creation. Dranetz is also a recognized authority on power quality; they’ve been involved in developing the current standards of the PQ industry. This speaks to the massive amounts of credibility, experience, accountability and years of commitment to quality products Dranetz has behind them.
Besides the company’s full line of handheld, portable, and permanently installed power monitoring instruments, site audits and power quality studies can be provided by sister company Electrotek Concepts, a world-renowned power quality consulting group. Dranetz not only has the most current and thorough book to educate the latest generation about Power Quality Analysis, but also produces the most superior products for putting what you’ve learned into practical usage, with a myriad amount of services designed to complement your needs and ensure your success.
Summary of Dranetz Product and Service Capabilities
- Portable 3 phase Power Quality, Power Demand, and Energy Instruments
- Portable 3 phase Power Demand and Energy (only) Power Analyzers
- Single phase Precision Meters, Recorders, and Testers
- Permanently installed power Quality, Power Demand, and Energy Systems
- Electrical Safety, Meters, Insulation, and other Testers
- 12 hr Toll Free Technical Support to cover the needs of users across multiple time zones
- On site training and product commissioning
- Power studies
Dranetz NJ Headquarters and Manufacturing Facility