Hunting and Outdoor Thermal Imaging Cameras are easy to pack, easy to use and deliver a high-quality thermal image.
FLIR Multiple lens and thermal detector options allow you to customize the right camera for you. Tracking game in a heavily forested area? TS24 lets you see in the dark and through light foliage and camouflage up to 350 yards out. Monitoring a herd? Perhaps the TS32r Pro is your best option, so you can observe from more than a half-mile away.
The Scout, powered by the same advanced technology used by military and law enforcement, is a powerful personal thermal imaging camera affordable enough to give every outdoorsman the unsurpassed practical advantages of full-resolution thermal imaging night vision.
- Guide and See at Night
- Track and Stay Safe
- Search as a Volunteer
- Explore the Wild
- Identify Uninvited Guests
- Locate the Herd
- Navigate with Confidence
- Guard Your Safety
Small, rugged, and ergonomic, Scout provides direct push-button access to all of its controls, and weighs less than a pound and a half. Built around FLIR's bleeding-edge thermal night vision technology, Scout uses a thermal camera that creates video images from heat, not light, and displays this video on its built-in LCD eyepiece so you can experience the world as it happens, day or night.
- Six Models – Available in different resolutions and with a variety of image and video capture and storage options
- Multiple Lens Options – Choose from a model with a 19 mm lens and optional 2× optical extender or the longer range model equipped with a 65 mm lens
- Shuttered Eyepiece – Keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder and avoids alarming animals or other target subjects
- Rugged All-Weather Design – Built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out rugged outdoor use
- Ready to Go When You Are – Battery operation with field-swappable AA common batteries plus Power In/Charging, RCA video out via standard Hot Shoe attachment
- Three Selectable Palettes – White Hot, Black Hot, and the powerful Instalert™ detection palettes provide excellent image detail in different environments
<-----Help us make this the best it can be!