General Tools DCS1800ART Articulating Datalogging Video Borescope System features One-handed articulation function allows user to turn the probe tip to inspect targets located at sides or at an angle while it is inside a tight space, Turning knob and lock-button are ergonomically-engineered, and offer one-handed easy control to the probe tip to view targets from ideal angle, Durable material and construction: all components pass 60,000 cycle test,P18ART-1SM: 1 meter, articulating, soft-metal probe, A portable, hand-held borescope system with monitor, camera, video and wireless data transmission.
A portable, hand-held high-performance Borescope system features a slim 6mm (0.24 in.) Diameter x 1m (3.28 ft.) long articulating camera tipped probe, 3.5 in. (88.9mm) extra-wide, color TFT monitor with super sharp clarity and the powerful ability to record video, still images and sound. Optional ultra-slim, multi-view and articulating probes available.
- The system uses our thinnest probes, with diameters as small as 3.9mm (0.15 in.). Even our thickest high-performance probe, at 6mm across, is no thicker than a No. 2 pencil lead
- Comes with a 1m (3.28 ft.) long, 5.5mm (0.22 in.) diameter, flexible-obedient probe that retains its shape. Depth of field is 10 to 60mm (0.4 to 2.4 in.)
- Wireless camera probe enables access to otherwise inaccessible places
- Optional probes include: 3.9mm diameter x 1m long ultra slim probe, 4.9mm x 1m long switchable front/side view probe and 6.0mm x 1m long articulating probe
- Ultra slim probes with powerful video camera and LED lights in the tip enable user to inspect the tiniest spaces
- Optional 3.9mm (0.15 in.) diameter camera tipped probe is the slimmest on the market and can fit into the spark plug hole of any engine, as well as into diesel injector ports
- All probes feature adjustable super-strength white LED lights inside the tip for optimized illumination
- All probes are water, oil, dust and scratch resistant to IP67 standards
- The probes have superior optical specs, including a depth of field of 0.4 to 2.4 in. (10 to 60mm).
- Probe choices abound. Just pick the probe type (flexible-obedient or soft metal), probe diameter (3.9mm, 4.9mm, 5.5mm or 6m), probe length (0.75 to 30m) and viewing angle (front view, articulating or switchable front/side view) you need; one of our probes is sure to fill the bill.
- Ideal for aircraft maintenance, machinery and production line inspection, petro-chemical and power plant inspection, general MRO and facility management