Fluke Networks 10061810 Telecom Service Tools
Fluke Networks 10061810 D914S Impact Tool with Eversharp 66/110 Cut Blade
D914S™ Impact Tool
SoftTouch D914S Impact Tool offers an ergonomic design with a soft rubber handle for better grip and rounded edges to absorb more of the impact recoil.
Includes built-in probe pic/spudger and torque, allowing you to choose from high-and low-impact settings.
D914S Series Impact Tools
- Reduced hand-fatigue with shock absorbing handle
- Hook and spudger to lift and separate wires
- Automatic spring handle—choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22-gauge wire
- Accepts Phillips-head or flat screwdriver blade
- Convenient blade storage built into the handle
- Easy blade insertion, locks in place
- Industry standard, internationally accepted with lifetime warrant
The D914™ Series impact tools are the only impact tools that combine torque and impact in one tool. They also include a built-in hook and spudger into the handle. Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires. Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket. Quick and easy blade replacement, and extra blade storage available in the handle.
The D914S model includes all of these great features, plus an ergonomically designed handle made with special rubber to reduce impact recoil and hand fatigue.
Fluke Networks 10061810 Product Specifications Summary:
(for full specs please see the full specs tab or the data sheet)
Test Equipment General Attributes
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Fluke Networks 10061810 Customer Reviews
No reviews found to display for this rating.
Fluke Networks Price List