Gossen Metrawatt and their subsidiary companies manufacture a broad range of measuring instruments for over 75 years.
Measuring and testing: the guiding principal is the basic need for safety. Questions regarding current, voltage, resistance and energy are essential for the reliable evaluation of electrical processes. Our products, system solutions and services are conceptualized and developed for the fields of:
- Electrical measuring and test technology
- Energy management
- Measuring transducers
- Control technology
- Power supply technology
- Recording technology
- Customer service
Consistent alignment to our customers’ requirements has resulted in our positioning as a worldwide market leader. This has made many things easier for our customers. A broad spectrum including consulting, project engineering, products, training and services: We offer everything from a single source. We’re well known all over the world for successful implementation of customer-specific solutions. We’d like to make work easier for you in the future as well with innovative products, system solutions and services.
Gossen Metrawatt Companies
Gossen Metrawatt History
In 1906, Sigfired Guggenheimer registered a company in Nürnberg for the production and marketing of electric measuring instruments, which he named after himself, Guggenheimer AG. The company was later reorganized in 1933 to Metrawatt AG. In 1919, Paul Gossen Co. K.G. - factory for measuring instruments - was founded by Paul Gossen in Baiersdorf, and the company's success story was continued in Erlangen a year later. The two merged to form Gossen Metrawatt GmbH in 1992.
Gossen has been manufacturing precision light meters for over 75 years. They offer meters for photography, industrial light measurement, and medical technology. Specifically for industrial light measurement, Gossen offers the most precise illuminance meters and luminance meters. They can also offer individual product test reports that come from their own specially equipped and certified light laboratory. Their main focus is and has always been on the measurement of light. TEquipment carries this product line. Click here to see the product line: Gossen
Dranetz is a New Jersey, USA based manufacturer of Power Quality Analyzers. Dranetz is the leading provider of intelligent monitoring solutions for electrical demand, and energy and power quality. Their solutions range from handheld to permanent devices with data storage and web-based solutions, and include personalized pre/post-sales support, educational seminars, consulting, customization and on-site assistance. TEquipment carries this line. Click here to see the line: Dranetz
Gossen Metrawatt Corporate Goals
- Economic success
- Long-term assurance of the marketability of our products
- Satisfied customers
- An intact environment
Gossen Metrawatt Quality Policy
- Fulfilling our customers’ requirements is a duty for us.
- We design our products and processes in an environmentaly sound fashion.
- Legal and official requirements are complied with and checked on a regular basis.
- We demand quality and environmental awareness, as well as reliability, from our suppliers too.
- Through conscientious performance of his or her job, each employee fulfils the goal of satisfying his or her customers.
- By continuously improving our processes, we intend to constantly enhance the effectiveness of our IM system.
- Error prevention comes before error correction.
Gossen Metrawatt Environmental Policy
- We promote the environmental awareness of our employees.
- We examine the impact of our processes on the environment.
- We ascertain how new processes and products will influence the environment in advance.
- We avoid/reduce negative environmental influences by using modern technologies.
- We conserve natural resources.
- We prevent incidents which would impact the environment.
- We inform our customers regarding the environmental influences of our products.
- We involve our suppliers and other contract partners in our environmental activities.
- We maintain an open dialog with the public authorities.
- We comply with requirements resulting from applicable environmental regulations and our environmental goals, and check for reliable conformity on a regular basis.
- We reduce costs for our company by adhering to our guiding principles.
Pictures of Gossen Metrawatt world headquarters in Germany