Xeltek SuperPro 280U Ultra-high Speed Universal Device Programmer
Click image to enlarge
Xeltek SuperPro 280U
- Programs high-density Flash memory devices at near theoretical minimum programming times.
- Standard 48 pin universal pin-drivers come with universal package adapters to support all types of devices in same package with a single adapter. No adapters are needed for DIL devices. Universal adapters ensure rapid algorithm update. Device-specific adapters are also available for devices above 48 pins that are amounted on DIL48 module. Down to 1.5V low voltage devices are supported directly, thanks to the DAC controlled I/O levels.
- Advanced hardware features minimized Bounce noise. Only IC manufacturers approved algorithms are adopted. High yield rates are guaranteed for all devices including low voltage, critical and second-hand devices. +5% and +10% Vcc verification promises programming reliability.
- In-System Programmable (ISP Support).
- Supports 21,588 devices from up to 151 IC manufacturers including EPROM, EEPROM and Flash memory, PIC, AVR and other popular microcontrollers and PLDs.
- Free life-time software update.
- Pin continuity and wrong chip insertion check prevent chips from accident damage.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for programmer hardware.
- Software supports Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
- Operator friendly control software combines many powerful functions with ease of use. Project minizes the whole process of device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, operation option, batch file setting etc. to a single step. History of device selection and file loading simplify operatioin. Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence. Auto-start starts batch command automatically as soon as the chip is detected to be inserted in the socket properly. Serial number can be generated and programmed into devices automatically in anyway customer specified. The correct device type will be suggested according to the actual ID read when a mistake type is selected. With help of the open API user can even change the buffer content from chip to chip. Recognizes file formats and detects large file offset automatically.
Models, Options, & Accessories
||48 pin USB interfaced Universal Programmer - Discontinued - no replacement
||48 pin Universal Programmer, Supports 4,720+ Devices - Discontinued - no replacement
||EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration Serial PROM, FLASH Memory (NOR and NAND), NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU, Standard Logic.
|Socket Adapters Supported
||DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, VQFP, TSOP, TSOPII, SOP, P SOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBG, µBGA, CSP, SCSP, etc.
||XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly
You may download the current software version free of charge at http://www.xeltek.com
Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge.
||Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase. Online Technical Support is also available 24 hours or you may call us during our business hours through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (PST).
|Hardware & Electrical Specification
||programming unit, DIL48 Module, AC adapter, Program CD-ROM, USB Cable, User's Guide Power supply : Programmer unit dimension : Gross shipping weight :