SkyEye UAV with FLIR A315 (320x240 Resolution) IR Camera.
The System is powered by the Sky Eye UAV and is designed to take advantage of the unique Flir A Series camera capabilities. In only a matter of minutes you can mount the camera as the machine is prepared with the right connectors for power, video and data connectivity.
Inspect infrastructure in less time, in a safer manner and more cost effectively than other inspection methods. Our UAV allows you to carry out inspections on the most challenging assets.
The Air Elite A Series UAV is equipped with an powerful onboard computer. To control the cameras functions we have combined software and hardware in a way that is unique to Viper Drones and Sky Eye Innovations. This technology allows you to control the cameras functions without relying on infrastructure like 3/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity. Instead you control the camera functions via the UAV operators radio control.
The Air Elite A-Series UAV solution is customized to carry any of the Flir A-series cameras (A35, A65, A315 & A615) and is designed to take advantage of the cameras special thermal features to carry out inspections on all sorts of structures and environments.
- Onboard computer
- Camera control software
- Spark proof connectors
- Heat sensors–detect heat before it is to late
- Overpressure electronic chamber to keep dust away
- Long Wave Infrared Cameras
- Temperature Range from -20C to 2000C
- Cooling system with filters
- Weather protected electronics :closed housing
- Position lights: Red, Green and White
- Lightweight and highly durable
- G10 Composite plastic
- Gen2 Carbonfiber
- Material heat resistant: up to 100°C
- Serves the camera with power from the UAV
- Separate battery connectivity to cool down the camera before flight
- Onboard HD reference camera for Visual view
- Double video transmitters to switch between video sources
- Onboard SD-Card recorder for video stream recordingSD-Card recording of video stream on the operators video monitor