The DL469, a 400A AC clamp meter is equipped with essential functionality. Designed to the latest 3rd edition safety standards and ETL listed for US and Canada, the DL469 is rated for CATIII 1000V protection.
- Motor or line current
- Control voltage or system board voltage checks
- Circuit continuity or specified resistance
- Flame safe guard
- Quick check of live wires
- Diode malfunctions/unbroken paths
|A. Clamp: Measure inductive AC current. Opens to 1.25” (31.7mm).
B. Conductor Alignment Marks: Used to aid the visual alignment of a conductor
when measuring inductive amperage. Greatest accuracy is achieved when the
conductor inside the clamp is centered at the intersection of these marks.
C. Wire Separation Tab/NCV sensor: Used to isolate an individual wire from a
bundle for testing. NCV sensor detects live voltage.
D. Test Lead Holder: Used for hand-free use of the test probes.
E. Worklight: Lights clamp area in dark work environments.
F. Category Max Indicator: Maximum CAT Rating for Clamp/jaw.
G. Hand Guide: Used as a point of reference for the operator’s safety.
H. NCV Alert Light: Indicates voltage when in NCV mode.
I. Clamp Lever: Opens and closes current clamp jaw. Do not allow ?ngers or
objects to become pinched in the base as the jaw closes.
J. Hold Button
• Press to hold the reading on the display. Press again to return to live reading.
• Press and hold to turn on Worklight. Press and hold again to turn off.
K. Function Dial: Turns on meter and is used to select the function.
L. Select Button
• Used to choose measurement mode from a single dial selection;
AC or DC volts, Resistance or Continuity.
• Press and hold the button while turning the meter on to disable Apo
(auto power off).
M. Range Button:
• Press repeatedly to cycle through manual ranges
• Press and hold to return to auto ranging mode
• AT is displayed on LCD only during auto ranging mode
N. Apo: Auto power off after 30 minutes of use. Press and hold "select" button while
turning the meter on to disable Apo. (Auto power off)
• High contrast display.
P. Category Max Indicator: Maximum CAT Rating for input jacks.
Q. Input Jacks: Multifunction and Common jacks
• Multifunction input port used for measuring: AC or DC volts, Resistance,
Continuity, Diode and DC µA.
• Use CAT III test leads or higher.
R. Serial Number
S. Battery Cover: Easy access for replacing batteries.
T. Battery Cover Latches: Convenient, quick opening
U. Test lead holders: For storing test leads when not in use.