Filesystem and USB Stick Support
The devices have a filesystem for the storage of waveforms in the internal memory or on USB sticks.
The integrated helpfunction will show descriptions of single functions and step-by-step instructions for often used tasks.
The Rigol DSA705 is a compact and light weight Spectrum Analyzer with premium performance for portable applications. The use of digital IF (intermediate frequency) technology guarantees reliability and performance to meet the most demanding RF applications. The very large display (20.3 cm / 8") of the Rigol DSA705 Spectrum Analyzer provides a resolution of 800x480 pixels allowing a very good overview of all its comfortable functions like Auto Tune, Auto Range, Auto Scale and Auto Couple. These functions enable the analyzer to acquire signals and match parameters automatically, compared to the manual process necessary with a traditional analyzer. The Rigol Spectrum Analyzers have a sophisticated and easy to use user interface offering multiple functions for all tasks. The menu navigation is very intuitive and all functions and parameters are easy to locate thanks to the graphical interface.
Benefits of Rigol's all digital IF design
- The ability to measure smaller signals: on the basis of this technology, the IF filter enables smaller bandwidth settings, which greatly reduce the displayed average noise level.
- The ability to distinguish between small signals by frequency: using the IF filter with the smallest bandwidth setting, it is possible to make out signals with a frequency difference of only 100 Hz.
- High precision amplitude readings: this technology almost eliminates the errors generated by filter switching, reference level uncertainty, scale distortion, as well as errors produced in the process of switching between logarithmic and linear display of amplitude when using a traditional analog IF design.
- Higher reliability: compared with traditional analog designs, the digital IF greatly reduces the complexity of the hardware, the system instability caused by channel aging, and the temperature sensitivity that can contribute to parts failure.
- High measurement speed: the use of digital IF technology improves the bandwidth precision and selectivity of the filter, minimizing the scanning time and improving the speed of the measurement.
Features and Benefits
Distinguish the two nearby signals clearly with the 10 Hz RBW
Quickly compare the spectrums with different color trace
Readout the spectrum peak values with the peak table function
Measure lower level signal with the preamplifier turn on
Phase noise < -90 dBc/Hz @10 kHz offset
EMI kit (EMI filter & Quasi-peak & Pass/Fail
AM Signal Demodulation