Pace Arm-Evac 105 Low Cost Fume Extractor
Fume Extraction System
The best protection from harmful fumes in its price range. The Arm-Evac 105 is portable, compact and can be easily placed on or under a workbench. The unit features a heavy-duty, maintenance-free brushless motor along with a filtration process which includes a pre-filter for course particle removal, and a High Efficiency Particulate Arrestor (HEPA)/Gas Filter Cartridge. An inlet cap is provided to seal the unused inlet if only one flex-arm is used.
Why is fume extraction needed?
- Dual inlet fume extractor
- Designed to extract fumes from one or two work stations
- Flow rate with standard filter- 180 CFM when using one inlet, 95 CFM per inlet when using both
- Flow rate with clean room filter- 122 CFM when using one inlet, 70 CFM per inlet when using both
- Several filter types available
- Can be mounted on, or underneath a work bench or table
Where manual soldering is being performed or where solder-pots/fountains are utilized, hazardous fumes are produced and workers need to be protected from them.