NK ASXP2-SDT-24U-MS Current Sensing Relay
ASXP-MS Series Current Relay combine a current transformer and signal conditioner into a single package. The large, easy-to-install, split-core design allows for installation over existing conductors without the need to disconnect the load, even in applications where there are multiple conductors per phase. For new installations, the installation is just as easy. Just remove the top portion of the sensing ring, place the conductors inside, and snap the top back in place. The switch output is powered from the primary circuit, and the set point is adjustable between a very wide range. The solid-state contact provides a trouble free, long lasting and very durable alarm or interlock, improving safety and overall system reliability.
If the crusher drive draws to much current, the infeed belt can be stopped automatically, allowing the crusher to clear before restarting. The ASXP-MS also has a set of relay contacts for alarm of over or under-current conditions.
Current Switch Connections
Current Switch Dimensions
- Monitor Large Machines
- Detect over or under-current conditions before they cause break downs, or interlock one process with another.
- Water Delivery and Treatment
- Detect open discharge lines.
- Sense clogged filters or blocked intake to pumps.
- Shed noncritical loads when demand reaches a set level.