11293000 Pro-Tool Kit IS60
- All kits include ergonomically designed Dur-a-Grip pouch for convenient tool storage on belt
- D914™ and D814™ industry standard punchdown tools make for solid terminations
- Automatic spring handle --choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22 gauge wire
- Convenient blade storage built into the handle
- Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets
- Easy blade insertion, locks in place
Fluke Networks 11293000 Pro-Tool Kit IS60
All the tools you need (in one pouch) to cut, strip, clean and make connections.
The most essential tools for electrical and telecom technicians in our sleek form-fitting PVC Dur-A-Grip™ Tool Pouch – holds your tools securely inside, even upside down. Six tool kits combinations to choose from to meet a multitude of applications.
The professional tools you need to cut, strip, clean and connect wire and cable in datacom and telecom applications. All-in-one ergonomically designed pouch for convenient tool storage on belt to make your job easier. Includes: D914S™ Impact Tool, Electrician's D-Snips, Cable Stripper, Mini Maglite®, Sharpie® pen and an EverSharp™ 66/110 Cut Blade.
What's In The Box
- D914S Impact Tool
- Electrician's D-Snips
- Cable Stripper
- Mini Maglite
- Sharpie pen
- Dur-a-Grip Pouch
Fluke Networks Price List