Fluke has combined the best selling feature packed 87V Multimeter with the i400 AC Current Clamp. Together they provide the ability to troubleshoot most industrial problems, providing you with the functionality you need to effectively do your job. Additionally, the 87V/IMSK kit represents a significant savings over buying the items separately.
Save Money with a NEW Industrial Meter Service Kit!
The Fluke 87V now can be purchased as a bundle with the Fluke i400 Current Clamp to increase productivity while saving money.
The new Fluke 87V has improved measurement functions, trouble-shooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution and electro-mechanical equipment.
The 87V operates very similar to the classic 87, but with more problem solving power, safety, convenience and impact protection.
The 80 series V are independently tested to comply with the 2nd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
The i400 is a single range 400 A ac current clamp with current output via safety shrouded banana plugs. The clamp is compatible with most Fluke multimeters or any other current measurement device that accepts 4mm-shrouded banana plugs and has an AC milliamp range. The division ratio is 1000:1.
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment (87-5, 87-5/E Kit)
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals (87-5, 87-5/E Kit)
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument (87-5, 87-5/E Kit)
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 µF capacitance range
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs (87-5, 87-5/E Kit)
- 4½ digit mode (87-5, 87-5/E Kit)