A powerful, complete hydraulic pressure calibration system to cover a wide workload
Fluke Calibration improved the hydraulic pressure calibration process with the introduction of E-DWT-H electronic deadweight tester. E-DWT-H is an electronic calibrator designed to deliver traditional hydraulic deadweight tester performance with digital measurement features and convenience. Some improvements offered by E-DWT-H include:
- No weights to load and unload, transport or send out for calibration
- Provides real-time pressure indication with no need to know and correct for local gravity or ambient temperature
- No piston-cylinder changes
- No significant sensitivity to level or vibration
- Able to set and read any pressure value exactly, no minimum increment limited by smallest available masses; perfect for applications that require setting a nominal pressure precisely on the device under test and measuring it, such as analog gauge calibration
- Operates in any unit of measure, switching easily from one unit to the next
The E-DWT-H is at home in metrology and calibration labs, on the production floor or in the field. It can operate with a wide selection of test mediums, including Sebacate calibration fluid, mineral oil, water and other liquids. ± 0.02 % of reading total one-year measurement uncertainty rivals the best laboratory deadweight testers.
High quality hardware allows easy system fill and prime, pressure generation and precise control up to 200 Mpa (30,000 psi). Premium performance is wrapped up into one compact, lightweight, transportable package. An optional battery/charger pack supports up to eight hours of operation away from line power, and an optional shipping/carrying case with handles and wheels allows for easy transport for field application.