The SOX3 Combustion Check is a great tool to easily tune furnaces when a full combustion analysis isn't necessary. Designed specifically for HVACR pros, the SOX3 provides all the essential measurements needed to tune most combustion equipment. It directly measures %O2 and flue temperature, and calculates %CO2, %Excess Air, and combustion efficiency.
The ergonomic handle and 8ft hose make for easy flue gas measurements. Use the magnetic strap and the barrel lock to go entirely hands free. With three common fuel types as well as a custom fuel input the SOX3 allows you to check %O2, %CO2, %EA and % (efficiency) on any combustion equipment you may encounter. Keep your SOX3 up and running longer with the field calibratable thermocouple and replaceable oxygen sensor.
- Automatic Electric Pump with Pause -- Pump works automatically so there's no hand pumping, and techs can pause the pump at any time to save battery life
- Field-replaceable Oxygen Sensor -- The SOX3 Oxygen Sensor indicators tells techs when a new sensor is needed. With calibration data stored on the sensor, it can be swapped out in seconds, so there's never a need to send your instrument in for calibration.
- Hands-free Testing -- The threaded R-cone holds the barrel firmly in the flue, and the strong magnet on the back of the SOX3 holds the instrument firmly to the side of the flue, while the internal electric pump does all the work. Techs simply view the results on the triple line display.
- Combustion Efficiency -- Quickly calculated and displayed on the screen, the SOX3's combustion efficiency calculation is great measurement to help determine the health of a furnace.
- Custom Fuels -- Not only does the SOX3 test Natural Gas, Oil #2, and Propane, but it can be quickly, and easily programmed to test any type of fuel. So non-conventional furnaces are just as easy to tune and conventional furnaces.
Like all Fieldpiece products, the SOX3 Combustion Check Tool was designed to help HVACR professionals do more with their tools. From custom fuels to field-replaceable oxygen sensors, the SOX3 can be trusted to measure up for any furnace tuning job.