The New FLIR i-Series Compact Thermal Cameras for Building Diagnostics & Predictive Maintenance
The most affordable point-and-shoot infrared cameras just got better, featuring:
- Higher resolutions for more detailed images and measurements
- Wider fi elds of view for quicker scans of larger area
- And a more rugged design for tough environments
More powerful than ever, FLIR's upgraded i-Series improves your infrared camera options with a new line of strong choices to better fit the level of detail your work requires. Featuring the new FLIR i7, now with 36% higher thermal resolution than before and a wider 29° field of view to help you image more clearly and scan more quickly.
All FLIR i-Series infrared cameras help you catch problems immediately, diagnose them correctly, and work far more efficiently. Use the FLIR i3, i5, and i7 to perform energy audits, find moisture damage, spot mechanical wear, check for electrical overloading, justify repairs, and minimize downtime.
Here's what else FLIR i-Series gives you:
- The Entire Scene in Every Shot – Thousands of temperature measurements captured and stored in each thermal image show you the complete picture instantly – something a spot temp gun just can’t do.
- Excellent Screen Size & Quality – The high-resolution 2.8” color LCD provides the clarity to help you find potential problems fast – another thing an IR thermometer doesn’t offer.
- Data You Can Count On –FLIR’s outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2°C) and broad measurement range (-20°C to 250°C) produce excellent, reliable results
- Easy-to-use, Rugged Design – Light and compact with a focus-free lens for one-handed operation yet tough enough to stow with the rest of your tools and take a 2 meter drop.
- A New Range of Resolutions – Choose the entry level FLIR i3 with 3,600 pixels per image, the FLIR i5 now with 10,000, or the new FLIR i7 that exceeds RESNET resolution standards.
- Fully Radiometric Images – Store up to 5,000 JPEG image files with all your temperature measurements right onto the camera’s SD card for future analysis, downloads and reports.
- FLIR Tools & More – Every FLIR i-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case.
- Unmatched Warranty – FLIR’s exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years.
- The Most Affordable Thermal Imaging – One thing that’s stayed the same is price; starting at under $1,200 for the i3, FLIR i-Series cameras are the best value out there.
Only FLIR offers a complete line of thermal imagers to cover a fast-growing range of applications.
Discover overheated bearings, linkages, and other components before they can interrupt your operations or create safety hazards.
Finding hidden electrical problems is easy with a FLIR camera, enabling you to make timely, effi cient repairs.
Find areas with missing or damaged insulation quickly by detecting the temperature differences compared to surrounding areas.
Detect problems with air conditioners and heaters, and troubleshoot radiant flooring components to maximize energy effi ciency
Small areas of moisture can be easy to spot. Locate and repair hidden water damage before small problems become big, expensive ones.
||Duct and Pipe Problems
Quickly locate heating and cooling duct leaks as well as clogged plumbing to prevent energy waste and potential damage.
Best-in-Class Performance and Ground- Breaking Affordability at Every Level
No other company offers more thermal imaging camera options than FLIR. Whether you’re new to the infrared business, adding more horsepower to your existing program, or looking for the highest thermal resolution in our product line, we have the right solution to meet your needs, budget, and the way you like to work.
Point-and-Shoot Cameras - i-Series: Perfect for Every Toolbox
FLIR Compact Point-and-Shoot i-Series cameras are the most cost-effective choice for getting your new infrared program off to a strong start or arming everyone on your team with the power of thermal imaging. i-Series cameras provide high-quality thermal images and temperature data to help fi nd wasteful energy loss, locate moisture damage, document repairs, detect energized equipment, minimize downtime, and more. Much easier, faster, and safer to use than IR thermometers, and far more accurate, FLIR Compact Point-and-Shoot cameras are the ideal temp gun replacement for your tool box.
Performance Cameras - E-Series: A Revolution in Point-and-Shoot Performance
Find problems faster, work smarter and grow your business with the exceptional power of E-Series. Choose from eight E-Series models to customize the right fi t for your building diagnostics or predictive maintenance program. With superior resolution, an intuitive touchscreen, 60 Hz real-time frame rate, FLIR Wi-Fi apps for importing, analyzing, and sharing images via mobile devices, and its other rich features, FLIR E-Series puts top performance right in the palm of your hand.
High-Performance Cameras - T-Series & P-Series: The Best in Speed, Accuracy and Flexibility
Efficiency, crisp image detail and precise temperature measurements are essential for experienced thermographers performing critical IR inspections on a challenging predictive maintenance schedule. Only FLIR offers a full range of high-performance camera solutions to meet those demands. Choose the T-Series with its renown ergonomics, new 640 × 480 options, touchscreen tools, and Wi-Fi mobile device connectivity. Or the reliable, 640-resolution P-Series with its interchangeable lenses, bright viewfi nder and large swing-out LCD display
|Unmatched Warranty –
FLIR’s exclusive Double Diamond warranty covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5 years, and the detector for 10 full years. No one but FLIR can offer peace of mind like this because no one but FLIR builds their own detectors.