Wired Handset with Articulating Probe (2m)
Semi-rigid probe (2m) with 6mm diameter camera & Macro lens
This 2m articulating probe device is made for use with Extech's HDV600 VideoScope range and clips easily onto these devices via use of Extech's HDV-PC patch cable. The device includes a 2m semi-rigid non detachable probe attached to a device with articulation knob. The probes includes a 6mm diameter camera and macro lens.
Technical Specification Item Borescope Camera Head For Use With HDV600 Series Borescopes Includes Articulating Head, 4 LED Lamps, 2m Semi-Rigid Cable Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year Compliance & Restrictions Compliance and Restrictions None This listing is for each.
Articulating Probe Description
- Articulation knob
- Articulation tension knob
- Articulating camera
- Extension cable sockets
Articulation Setup and Orientation
The articulation direction and orientation may change if the probe is twisted and coiled during use or when stored. To re-orient the probe:
- Place the extended probe on a flat surface
- Set the tension “F” knob to the left or released position.
- Set the articulation knob to the center position with the R ? and ? L labels in the horizontal position.
- Manually adjust the probe and camera to the zero degree position.
- Rotate the articulation knob clockwise for a 120° bend.
- If necessary, manually adjust the probe so that the camera lays flat on the surface with a 120° articulation
- Rotate the articulation knob counter-clockwise and confirm proper