The HT-2800 DC Hipot tester 0-2800V, up to 5mA
- The most user-friendly hipot/continuity tester on the market today, at an attractive price. Watch to see how easy it is to operate!
- Two tests with one setup. Conducts UL/CSA Ground continuity and DC Hipot tests with one setup, so no additional equipment is needed.
- Easy equipment connections. Plug your equipment right into the NEMA plug on the front panel.
- Simple test outcome judgement. Green lights mean pass - red lights mean fail. Failing tests sound a buzzer as well.
- Ready for your UL Inspector out of the box. NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate included.
- In-depth testing. Both Arc Dectection and Leakage Current circuits test the product for more accurate testing.
- RED lights and a buzzer leave no question if a failure has occurred.
- Expandable for TUV/European Agency Testing. Can be connected to our GF-30ac 25A Ground Bond Tester with optional TEST-LINKô.
- Easy shift-by-shift Function Test. Compatible with our Patented function checker, the HTT-1.
The HT-2800 is a production line DC Hipot Tester. It can generate up to 2800V at 5mA. This tester performs the dielectric withstand and ground continuity production line tests required by UL and CSA.
For TUV, Nemko and other European agency production line testing, add the GF-30ac to conduct the additionally required High Current Ground Bonding Test. To conduct both tests with one setup, add the Test-Link.
High voltage and many other options are available as well. Our option list for the HT-2800 is below.
Provided with leads, manual and calibration certificate traceable to the NIST.
Compatible with the HTT-1 shift-by-shift function checker.