IQ Force 4-Gas Detector
The reliability of the IQ Force™ solution puts money in your pocket and safety into your fleet.
IQ Force multi-gas detectors are simple to use, customizable and reliable—perfect in a variety of industrial applications. This rugged detector monitors for up to four gases simultaneously including oxygen (O2), combustible gases (%LEL), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbon monoxide (CO).
Protecting workers day after day, IQ Force works as a small scale personal gas detection solution or can be combined with an optional pump, docking station and software to provide a more comprehensive IQ Management System solution. A full solution can take your fleet safety program to a new level of efficiency, safety habits and overall safety culture.
Ask us about how the IQ Force can:
- Improve safety
- Reduce training
- Save you from administrative work
- Improve productivity and reduce downtime
- Provide confidence
- Help you build a safety culture
Why Trust the IQ Force to Work for You?
The IQ Force is built for the harsh environments that you work in. Designed and rigorously tested for use in the elements and to withstand drops and bumps that occur in a typical work day, the IQ Force keeps you working.
The IQ Force saves you time with record-keeping and administrative duties, so you can do more on your job with less effort. Retrieve logged data for a specific incident, or analyze data regularly via the IQ Force Dock and IQ Management System in order to ease management of your fleet, reduce operational costs and enhance your safety program.
Portable Multi-Gas Detector
Super bright red LED
- Pulses under alarm events
- Multiple alert modes: SafetyFlash™
or Security/Confidence Flash,;
both with settable flash frequencies
||Easy status confidence:
Flashing heart icon conveys normal
detector operation at a glance
|Large, easy to read LCD with tricolor backlight:
- white (normal operation)
- yellow (low/warning alarms)
- red (danger/high alarms)
|IQ Force Dock
- Enables quick, easy and data management
- Reduces training requirements
- Saves time on calibration and bump tests
- Reduces gas costs over manual bump and calibration
|Optional motorized sampling pump
- Pump module easily attaches in seconds
- Internal pressure sensor prevents false block alarms
- IQ Force runs a full shift in pump mode on one charge
IQ Management System
IQ Force with IQ Management System helps you direct your fleet and your safety program with less effort:
- You own your data – you can access your fleet information at anytime and quickly find the data you need using custom reporting
- Get the right information to the right people with IQ Force’s remote emailing feature
- View and manage your fleet, settings and data including instrument user and location assignments
- Lower your total cost of ownership while building safe habits, simplifying safety audits and managing your time more effectively