Aaronia HF 2025E with optional biconical antenna BicoLOG 5070 (50MHz-700MHz)
Conforming to standards and exact
RF Measurement in this price range has never been this professional. Find radiation sources in your surroundings. Find their respective frequencies and signal strengths, including direct display of exposure limits. This used to be impossible in this price category, professional units often costing several thousand euros and being excessively complicated in handling.
The highly complex calculations in spectrum analysis incl. exposure limit calculation is being performed, unnoticed in the background, by a highperformance DSP (digital signal processor). This ultra-fast processor even allows REAL-TIME display in all EMF (LF) versions of the SPECTRAN series.
Professional PC Analysis Software
The professional PC analysis software demonstrates SPECTRAN's vast capabilities. This software can be used in addition to SPECTRAN and offers an incredible amount of features. All this for FREE. Just download it from our homepage, and your PC turns into a real spectrum analyser with a huge display:
AMAZING: The PROFESSIONAL PC software for SPECTRAN.
Get to know SPECTRAN's real capabilities!
- MULTI-device capability! Remote control of several SPECTRAN units. These can be controlled and their data displayed at once on a single PC.
- HIGH-RESOLUTION!, freely scalable, coloured spectrum display with falloff function..
- Display of channel identifiers! for EXACT identification of providers. Channel numbers etc. freely programmable and extensible!
- Up to 10! markers with frequency and level display.
- Intuitive zoom control with very comfortable frequency adjustment.
- High quality "waterfall"-display with TIMECODE. Colour scale freely configurable. Size freely scalable. Optional display of data DIRECTLY ON TOP OF THE GRAPH by pointing with your mouse and CTRL-clikking!
- High-resolution SLOT ANALYSER with 3D display!
- SUPER-LOGGER: ALL data can be written to disk continuously. File format is readable by spreadsheet applications, for creating custom reports, etc.
- Freely positionable windows for comfortable entry of frequency, RBW, sweeptime etc. etc.
- Various pre-defined profiles for DECT, UMTS, GSM, WLan etc. etc for instant recall. Incl. optimal parameters and extensive channel information! Freely programmable and extensible!
- Independant main display with SIMULTANEOUS display of dBm, dBμV, V/m, W/m2 and A/m, each with AUTORANGE. Freely transposable and scalable.
- SUPERB exposure limit display with various profiles (ICNIRP, Salzburg precautionary values, ECOLOG, etc. etc.). Freely programmable with a virtually infinite amount of display options.
- Functionality to update SPECTRAN measurement device firmwares.
- Freely programmable key assignments and labels for SPECTRAN measurement devices.
- Filemanager and COMPILER for creation and management of YOUR OWN PROGRAMS for SPECTRAN measurement devices.
- "Rename" option for renaming any of your SPECTRAN units (for example, including location) for better identification
The perfect analysis:
Professional RF measurement devices use a frequency dependant measurement approach, the so-called spectrum analysis. In a certain frequency range, the individuals signals and their respective strengths are being broken down, for example into a "bargraph" display. The height of the individual bars represents the corresponding signal strength. For the 3 strongest signal sources, SPECTRAN® automatically displays the exact frequency and signal level, thanks to its "Auto Marker" feature. Of course, you can also setup the filter width and the frequency range to be analysed as you like.
In the RF spectrum shown, a frequency range of approx. 100MHz to 7GHz from left to right is being analysed (full sweep). During analysis, the Auto Marker feature has determined - fully automatic - three main signal sources:
Signal#1=942MHz (GSM communications) at -63dBm
Signal#2=2024MHz (UMTS) at -23dBm
Signal#3=5832MHz (802.11a WLan) at -42dBm
Thanks to its DIRECT frequency display of the individual signal sources, a doubtless mapping of measurement results to the corresponding radiation sources is possible.
RF spectrum display and automatic triple multi-marker display on the digital screen of SPECTRAN®
Well visible: "Frequency hopping" of a DECT portable phone between 1890 and 1900 MHz